Finish-Line / Due Date Monitoring & Workflow Management
ImagineTime Finish-Line/Due Date offers a date monitoring and task management product that can be purchased as a separate module or a stand alone product. Finish-Line tracks important client and firm deadlines and can also manage the specific steps necessary to complete a main task. The following is a list of the overall benefits:Finish-line/Due-Date
- Avoid late penalties through more efficient deadline management.
- Improved workflow organization reduces duplication of effort and increases staff productivity for both small and larger firms.
- Simplified due date monitoring and reporting is available for small firms that don't require detail tracking of workflow by staff.
- Distribution and tracking of workflow for small and medium sized firms that require the ability to track main and sub-task start and completion dates and budget hours for tasks- when used in conjunction with our time and billing software .
- Ease of setup and maintenance allows replication of tasks and forms from client to client, and year to year.
- Generate alerts and notifications to staff of tasks that are overdue or need to be started within a user-defined specific date range.
With our due date monitoring and task management system you can manage:
- Weekly, quarterly, monthly and annual deadlines, including 'one-time' events.
- Other important periodic deadlines such as monthly accounting work, payroll deadlines, SEC deadlines and more.
- If necessary, track workflow by customizing sub-task components for a main task, track the individual steps and assign and budget those steps to different staff.
This scheduling software package ships with most federal tax tracking due dates and a sample of selected tasks. It also includes an optional due date monitor and scheduling calendar, as indispensable tools for tracking deadlines of all kinds. It’s easy to set up a new form or task - click here to see the main task management setup form.
A report generator lets you tailor and save reports for particular deadlines, e.g. all 1040 items due can be assigned to any staff person under a single extension designation. With our task progress tracker, you can choose the deadline type, designate a due date range, and even generate and print reports according to order type or for selected client groupings.
Please note: Much of the discussion above regarding implementation of the due date and workflow system relates to implementation of deadlines for a small to medium sized CPA/accounting firm. However, it should be emphasized that the design of the due date system will suit the needs of a wide variety of firms and companies (architects, engineers, project managers and construction firms) that require work flow management and deadline tracking.